Automation Engineer – SaaS Product!
ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
With the recent deployment of our new platform on Microsoft Azure, ipSCAPE is on a rapid growth path to expand to an even larger global customer base. This will require an enhanced operational and technical foundation for the company to achieve scale, resilience, and commercial viability, with the capability to manage several new clients and partners in multiple geographic regions.
This is an exciting period to join the company and play a key part in the delivery of our strategic roadmap, working with industry-leading cloud technologies, and products.
As the AUTOMATION ENGINEER, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain the automation suite, and conduct handson automation and performance testing activities across ipSCAPE to meet design and documentation specifications in an agile environment.
This role will work in a collaborative environment alongside the Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, Platform and Client Support team.
- Support end-to-end automation & performance testing activities
- Contribute to automation test case scenarios
- Contribute to test plans generating test scripts and test data
- Execute, monitor and analyse test results against application performance
- Prepare and circulate test progress report and test summary report
- Collaborate with engineers to help resolve issues identified during testing and provide support for production releases
Required Skills for the role
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience in QA Software testing enviroment
- 2+ years’ hands on experience in automation testing
- Knowledge and understanding of QA Software Testing processes
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting skills with continuous improvement mindset with multitasking ability
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships and translate test results for interpretation
- Proactive and positive mindset
Desirable Skills for the role
- Telecommunication/Contact Centre business knowledge
- Hands on experience in automation testing tools e.g.- Selenium Web driver and/or Cypress is an advantage
- Performance testing experience – JMeter
- Hands-on experience in SQL, API testing is an advantage
- Knowledge of AZURE services and testing approaches in public cloud environments is an advantage
- Experience in working with SIP and SIPP
We will offer you:
- Dynamic and fast-growing business with an exciting vision and strategy for growth
- The opportunity to build and lead a testing capability that’s critical to the business
- Training and development opportunities
- Social and Fitness Wellbeing initiatives
- An open, inclusive and collaborative Work Culture