Reporting to: Sales Director
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Location: Office Based role – North Sydney Office
Get to know us
ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
This is an exciting period to join the company and play a key part in the delivery of our strategic roadmap, working with industry-leading cloud and security technologies, and products.
The primary responsibility of this role is Lead Generation (cold calling, prospecting and booking appointments) and the qualification of good quality leads. However, an essential element is a proactive, positive attitude with a genuine drive to learn quickly and the ability to work well in a small team.
What will my responsibilities be?
- KPI’s – Book a minimum of 2 appointments (per week) for the sales team through proactive sales activities such as cold calling, networking, hunting for opportunities and re-engaging contacts in Salesforce
- Activity – Make 50 calls a day through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by :
- Various marketing programs
- Sales Intent Tool
- Sales campaigns
- Target account prospecting
- Re-engaging prospects
- Support the sales process including nurturing leads and constant lead qualification
- Understand ipSCAPE products, value proposition, and positioning / keep up to date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace
- Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution and ideas that drive great team results and success.
- Assist in the creation and updating of sales collateral such a presentations and competitor reference cards
- Research and provide feedback ideal targets (most relevant job titles of new prospective clients
- Provide excellence customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or 1 + years’ experience within a sales appointment setting role
- Outbound sales experience – within contact centre would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional demeanour and customer first mindset
- Good business acumen, and have problem solver attitude
- Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop
- Smart, competitive, energetic, enthusiastic, fearless and highly motivated
- Adaptability and problem solver attitude
- Keen interest in the technology industry
Why join us?
- Friendly, rewarding environment + supportive management
- Training and career development opportunities
- Regular company events and activities
- Social and Fitness Wellbeing initiatives