ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments, and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
As part of a small team in a growing scale-up, this is a key role in the company’s growth strategy. ipSCAPE operates in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, and initiative plus excellent communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills.
With the recent deployment of our new platform on Microsoft Azure in addition to the development and launch of other Microsoft enabled applications, ipSCAPE is on a rapid growth path to expand to an even larger global customer base. This is an exciting period to join the company and play a key role in driving sales through channel partners and delivering on the business growth strategy.
As Head of Channel Sales, you are responsible for driving the development of sales revenue opportunities through existing and new channel partners in Australia. Additionally, the role may also take responsibility for international partners once the local channel strategy has been successfully implemented. You will target and develop new strategic channel partners, potential distributors, and resellers across multiple industry segments.
The Sales and Marketing team will work closely with you in developing, maintaining, and executing partner marketing campaigns, to drive the acquisition of new partner sales. You will also liaise with ipSCAPE Product Development, Business Solutions, Operations and Finance to enable specific solutions and capabilities for Partners.
Current partner development opportunities include sales channel activation opportunities with multiple Microsoft partners and introductions to other potential new channel partners through Telstra Ventures. The candidate will also help to drive sales through existing partners including FCP, Ethan group, and Macquarie Telecom.
Speed to market is key and a high energy, can-do mindset is required. Maximising the effectiveness and growth of channel partners both in Australia and internationally is a key strategic driver for our business and will be critical to the ongoing success and scalability of ipSCAPE.
You must be a strategic thinker, be comfortable managing and building relationships with external partners, and have advanced analytical skills with a genuine interest in the Customer Experience / Contact Centre Solutions SaaS industry. You should also have an entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to drive both short and long-term revenue opportunities. There is a strong need to identify and develop both new and existing partnerships to ensure financial growth, expansion, scale, brand equity and profitability for ipSCAPE.
The role will be market-facing and will have a highly visible, business-wide impact across multiple channel partners, clients, and other internal/external stakeholders. This role is tasked with driving and optimizing our partnership strategy, aligned with ipSCAPE business growth plans.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Build and manage a pipeline of partners and identify sales leads and opportunities
- Develop individual partner business plans – commercial terms, GTM strategy and sales targets
- Generate sales revenue by promoting ipSCAPE products and services to partners
- Lead all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales.
- Leverage knowledge to execute sales strategy that meets or exceeds revenue objectives.
- Create strong relationships based on trust, integrity, and client focus to effectively drive sales
- Clearly articulate product features, benefits, and use cases and how they can be applied within individual partner areas of focus; align value proposition with partner objectives.
- Track, analyze and report sales activity using internal sales reporting tools
- Research, evaluate and plan implementation of new growth opportunities by Partner
- Work closely with Sales team to identify and drive specific deals and prioritize opportunities
- Create a strategy for partner channels including co-sell, resell, cross-sell, or referral programs
- Manage potential channel conflict through internal/external communication and adherence to channel rules of engagement, address sales conflicts and pricing issues
- Document partner requirements and map key organisational contacts
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements, report sales by partner
- Communicate updated information on new products and enhancements to Partners
- Deliver presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
- Assist partner marketing/promotional activities including tradeshows, campaigns, and events
- Liaise with ipSCAPE team to support channel enablement program including Technology, Sales, Pre-Sales and others, to meet partner performance objectives and expectations
Required Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business, or related field
- Sales experience in the SaaS/technology/telecommunications sector with preferably a strong background in Partner Sales & Alliances
- Experience with the Microsoft Reseller and Partnership ecosystem would be an advantage
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quotas
- Proven ability to generate leads, penetrate new accounts, and develop and manage a pipeline
- Strong leadership/team skills and a positive track record in executing sales process with ability to balance and manage expectations of both internal and external stakeholders
- Ambition and a willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Financial modeling and analytical skills and business judgment
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen well, contribute to business discussions, and influence senior executives
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry and customers to identify and propose solutions
- Experience in managing and maintaining a portfolio of partners and clients
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills.
We will offer you:
- Dynamic and fast-growing business with ambitious vision for growth and expansion
- Training and development opportunities
- Open and inclusive Work Culture
- A workplace committed to continuous improvement
- Social and Fitness Wellbeing initiatives