ipSCAPE is on a rapid growth path to expand to an even larger global customer base. This will require a hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer to achieve scalability.
Get to know us
ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
With the recent deployment of our new platform on Microsoft Azure, ipSCAPE is on a rapid growth path to expand to an even larger global customer base. This will require an enhanced operational and technical foundation for the company to achieve scale, resilience, and commercial viability, with the capability to manage several new clients and partners in multiple geographic regions.
- Drive the design, documentation, and maintenance of our cloud services in Azure
- Drive operational efficiencies through automation of repetitive tasks
- Manage risk by planning and testing disaster recovery scenarios
- Establish great monitoring practices and on-call services
- Work closely with backend engineers to optimise the performance of backend services
- Provide and implement best practices for DevOps automation and collaborate with the development teams to build and refine CI/CD processes
Required Skills and Qualifications
This is a hands-on role, requiring in-depth knowledge of IaC
- 5+ years’ experience in a DevOps role across production critical environments
- Proven strong experience in three or more of these tools: Terraform or/and Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, Git
- Strong experience in managing cloud infrastructure (Azure or AWS or GCP)
- Strong experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Deep knowledge of Centos or Oracle Linux – Version 7 and 8
- Experience with managing MySQL databases or equivalent
- Experience with Apache HTTPD, Nginx
What you get
- To work with a genuinely positive and creative team
- Ability to drive and influence the direction of the platform
- Put your mark on a global product
- Internal Social & Fitness Events
- Fantastic location – North Sydney CBD close to all amenities!