Join our dynamic team and have the opportunity to design, develop and maintain ipSCAPE’s cloud contact centre solution.
ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
With the recent deployment of our new platform on Microsoft Azure, ipSCAPE is on a rapid growth path to expand to an even larger global customer base. This is an exciting period to join the company and play a key part in the delivery of our strategic roadmap, working with industry-leading cloud and security technologies, and products.
Do you have what it takes?
ipSCAPE is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join it’s small, tight-knit Agile development team, you will be part of an Agile team to design, develop, maintain and integrate front-end and back-end solutions for ipSCAPE’s cloud contact centre Software as a Service platform (SaaS).
You will also be part of exciting developments, such as implementing new product features, fixing bugs and continually enhancing the product’s features and performance using an Agile (Scrum) development framework. This is a key role in the company’s growth strategy. ipSCAPE operates in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, and initiative plus excellent communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expand our front-end user interfaces, backend microservices, web services, cloud architectures, as well as databases and other persistent data stores
- Design and develop user solutions, as well as applications and databases using an Agile approach
- Design, program, test, and debug applications according to accessibility specifications
- Test and evaluate software tools from accessibility and usability perspectives
- Understand design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including web accessibility standards
- Collaborate with the development team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects
- Take tasks from requirements to deployment
- Respond to trouble/support issues anywhere in the stack
- Create and update documentation
- Participate in all team planning, product demonstration and team retrospectives
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in coding
- Ensure software security within the entire SDLC
Required Qualifications Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field
- Strong experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications
- Strong experience integrating multiple applications meeting high-efficiency and security standards
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Strong experience with the writing, design and implementation of REST APIs
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with developers, engineers, and stakeholders
- Atlassian software development tools
- Good communication skills
- Experience using and supporting PaaS systems
- Microsoft Certifications
- Experience with implementing integration solutions with Microservices, RESTful Web Services and Web APIs
- Expertise in various development of database, data integration, and visualization applications
- MySQL administration, optimisation and tuning including such aspects as partitioning, replication, etc.
- Software architecture, with skills in designing and implementing APIs for both internal and external use
- Experience implementing TDD
- Experience with Slim PHP Framework
And, if you have experience working in a contact centre, that would be even better!
- Australian Sponsorship opportunity
- We’re committed to creating a diverse and open environment where all ideas are appreciated and explored
- We have amazing customers and offer unlimited opportunity for growth
- We’re solving a significant problem for real people in a big way
- We love designing elegant solutions to complex problems
- We have an active social committee dedicated to organising company events and celebrations
- Fitness Wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Recognition Program
- Training and career development opportunities