ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
As part of a small team in a growing scale-up, this is a key role in the company’s growth strategy. ipSCAPE operates in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, and initiative plus excellent communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills.
We’re looking for an experienced L2 Technical Support to support the growth of our business, who is passionate about client service and motivated to stay updated with current and new technologies. You must demonstrate that you can quickly learn new technologies and procedures and work autonomously on a wide variety of technologies.
Are you the most technical support agent on your current team and ready to take your skills to the next level? Do you love learning software products and passionate about customer service?
As a L2 Technical Support Engineer, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience – we need someone passionate about technical excellence and customer service!
Our agents not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support our customer experience Technology product, they also become deep technical experts who can solve problems that no one has seen before. Every day gives you a satisfying challenge when you get tickets from multiple technology stacks that need an expert to deep dive into the root causes and create solutions to new problems.
ipSCAPE consistently wows its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace. Join our advanced technical support team to see how interesting and challenging we’ve made support.
The ideal candidate for this role will be open, inclusive, and collaborative, and someone who is adaptable and flexible to changes within the company. Someone who is happy to be involved and roll up your sleeves to get into the details as well as working with the business leaders and stakeholders.
As a L2 Technical Support Engineer, you will be reporting to the Head of IT Operations, and your main duties will include:
- Master the ipSCAPE product
- Monitor and respond promptly and professionally to technical support queries and incidents from the via Service Desk ticketing system, face-to-face, email and telephone
- Investigate technical issues within the ipSCAPE platform
- Managing the platform performance of ipSCAPE
- Manage internal and external communication regarding issues throughout the issue life cycle
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue
- Reporting tasks to support the Finance department in the billing process
- Professional Services, e.g. building custom reports
- Orchestrate multiple tasks at the same time
- Analytical mindset and the ability to translate technical requirements to non-technical end users
- Ability to prioritise work and tasks under pressure
- Ability to influence stakeholders to ensure the most desirable outcome for the customers
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Technical Support position providing Level 2 Support to external customers and clients (MUST)
- MySQL/SQL Scripting skill (MUST) The candidate is required to build scripts, queries to perform this role
- Strong Linux skills (MUST) The candidate is required to be fluent in Linux commands and troubleshooting
- PHP/ scripting skills desired (Desirable)
- Knowledge of BI tools E.g. – Power BI, Tableau (Desirable)
- Contact centre experience (Desirable)
- VoIP experience – Knowledge of Asterisk and open-source SBC’s (desirable)
- Microsoft Azure (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Atlassian products like Jira and confluence (Desirable)
- Friendly, rewarding environment + supportive management
- To work with a genuinely positive and creative team
- Employee Recognition Program
- Regular company-wide Hackathons
- Training and career development opportunities
- Social events
- Fitness Wellbeing initiatives