Join our growing company!
ipSCAPE is on a huge growth trajectory and is expanding our fantastic Marketing Team! We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to provide support to the Sales and Marketing department across a variety of activities. If you have a keen interest in B2B Marketing, are an out-of-the-box thinker and can work cohesively as a part of an energetic and enthusiastic team, we would like to hear from you!
Get to know us
ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capabilities with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with initiative and drive to provide support to the sales and marketing function to maximise revenue growth through the building and executing of marketing campaigns and lead generation activities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team on key activities across PR, social media, customer engagement, email campaigns Lead Generation and more. This role provides a wide variety of work that will help you gain exposure to the whole marketing mix. This role will be incredibly rewarding, with your work published on websites, in client communications and sales collateral. It is an opportunity for you to really make a difference to the growth of this company during a time of exciting change and innovation.
- Social Media
- Case studies & Brochures
- Website – Demand Gen pages, Display Ads, copy, images (Ad hoc)
- Media Monitoring
- Competitor Analysis
What will my responsibilities be?
Reporting to Head of Marketing, your main duties will include:
- Conducting research and developing new ideas for marketing campaigns
- Identifying potential customers and collating intelligence to help create targeted campaigns to reach and influence key decision makers
- Building lead lists to support marketing campaigns
- Calling potential leads to assess and validate opportunities
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing collateral across various channels
- Creating and posting social media content for a B2B audience
- Copywriting for blogs, newsletters and marketing collateral
- Creating monthly reports using Google Analytics and Salesforce to present to management
- Media monitoring to identify industry-relevant news items related to leads, partners and clients
- Providing competitor intelligence regarding new products and campaigns
- Developing an understanding of SaaS and Contact Centre Technology
- Building knowledge of the ipSCAPE solution and communicating this to customers and internal stakeholders
What would a typical day involve?
- Analysing website performance to identify new leads and visitors
- Creating campaign ideas and developing copy to position ipSCAPE to prospects
- Building email distribution lists of potential customers in specific industry verticals using research and prospecting tools
- Answering calls and cold-calling potential leads to qualify suitability for a sales opportunity
- Researching and writing content for the website or newsletter to showcase industry trends or highlighting how ipSCAPE can solve business challenges
- Working with clients to understand their use cases and build case studies for marketing collateral
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing team members to analyse and optimize the performance of campaigns
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Copywriting skills
- Quick Learner
- Ability to grasp complex technology concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Communication
- 2 years’ experience in the digital marketing world and the ability to understand fundamental marketing concepts
- Experienced in B2B or Marketing Agency
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Creative and strong writing skills are an absolute MUST for this position
- Keen interest in the B2B SaaS technology industry
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to speak to a range of prospects and clients
- Approachable, personable, and professional, with the ability to build relationships with staff, suppliers and clients with a high degree of motivation and determination
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to think out of the box and contribute and work cohesively as a part of a team to build a culture of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to effectively prioritize duties and efficiently complete responsibilities
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial results-driven environment with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high, and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for creativity and process improvement. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the ipSCAPE Team!
- Generous Benefits: ipSCAPE places high value on company culture. You will have access to our health and wellness benefits program including weekly group fitness sessions and exciting events that run throughout the year by our internal social club.
Be part of a high-growth SaaS company that has a strong client base and is accelerating global expansion initiatives.
If you are looking for a role where you can grow your skill set and be a crucial part of the team then hit the apply button now……