ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
With the recent deployment of our new platform on Microsoft Azure, ipSCAPE is on a rapid growth path to expand to an even larger global customer base. This will require an enhanced operational and technical foundation for the company to achieve scale, resilience, and commercial viability, with the capability to manage several new clients and partners in multiple geographic regions.
This is an exciting period to join the company and play a key part in the delivery of our strategic roadmap, working with industry-leading cloud technologies, and products.
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and dynamic Project Lead.
The Project Lead role involves planning, directing and leading the delivery of Technology initiatives and projects to satisfy business objectives. The size and complexity of initiatives to be managed will vary and may require management of several initiatives concurrently.
Implicit in the success of this role is the ability to demonstrate best practice performance of all key elements of project management. As Project Lead, you will be responsible for applying best practice project management principles to ensure that all initiatives are delivered effectively and on time.
You will work in a collaborative environment with our technical team members, partners and 3rd parties to ensure that technical projects are successfully planned, managed and delivered.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting Head of QA & Program Delivery in managing and leading the delivery of a range of priority projects, being heavily involved in the design, development and implementing phases, consistent with ipSCAPE’s overall strategic direction
- Developing robust Business Cases with clear and sound justification towards recommended options, anticipating opportunities and supporting areas through change
- Identifying impacts on operations, clients and stakeholders and make recommendations to influence on project outcomes, as well as identifying risks and mitigations.
- Ensuring projects are managed within agreed criteria for scope, quality, budget and schedule
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Strong focus on continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Increase risk awareness and maturity across teams
- Develop detailed project delivery plans
- Define project scope
- Develop and maintain project schedules
- Manage scope of projects on a day-to-day basis to ensure on time delivery
- Establish and facilitate SCRUM meetings
- Allocate tasks and track progress
- Report progress through reports and presentations
- Identify and manage issues, risks and dependencies
- Manage project costs
- Manage the quality of project deliverables
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication across project groups
- Prepare and deliver project-related presentations
- Provide performance feedback to project team members
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Required Skills for the role
- Minimum 4 years IT experience with at minimum 2 years proven experience in a lead role
- Bachelors in IT or Computer Science with sound knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and Project Management
- Experience in implementing strategic and innovative products, program and process improvements, coordinating activities of others with sound project management methodology
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills, including influencing senior stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in supporting the implementation of innovative solutions in a complex operational environment.
- Strong problem solving and & multitasking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- A proactive and can-do mindset
We will offer you:
- Dynamic and fast-growing business with an exciting vision and strategy for growth
- The opportunity to build your track record in delivery of technology-enabled business projects
- A dynamic environment in which you can make a tangible difference in a relatively short period of time
- A challenging and rewarding position with the opportunity for exposure and growth to various departments within the business
- An open, inclusive and collaborative work culture