Join our dynamic team and have the opportunity to design and develop ipSCAPE’s cloud contact centre solution.
ipSCAPE is a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
ipSCAPE offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management. The ipSCAPE platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as our Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
About the role
Your primary focus will be on developing the user-side of our web applications and improving the overall user experience. You will be collaborating with the design and development teams to create web applications and platforms for our clients.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, responsive, and easy to maintain. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement front-end components with the progressive Vue.js framework
- Test, update and optimize applications for performance and security
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Deliver consistently high-quality code
- Create comprehensive user stories and tasks in collaboration with UX professionals and Development Leads
- Create comprehensive documentation for internal and external parties
- Contribute to the ongoing support of product releases in production
- Work with other team members, Architects and Development Leads to create technical solutions and specifications where appropriate to meet requirements utilising industry best practice tools and approaches
- Quickly identify and communicate potential problems, risks and issues and ensure prompt follow-up work is done to facilitate a favourable outcome
- Uphold quality standards including reliability, efficiency, security, maintainability, and usability by applying best practice processes, methodologies, and tools
- Work with your manager to meet challenging goals
- Keep up to date with the latest software engineering trends
What skills do I need to have?
- Mastery of a wide range of software development languages, frameworks, and tools such as but not limited to Vue.js, Node.js, Vite, Git, GraphQL and Rest APIs
- Experience deploying cloud-based solutions to Azure, Amazon Web Services, or a similar service utilising best practice for scalability, resilience, and recovery
- Deep understanding of SDLC principles and agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Extensive experience of developing web-services and integration with 3rd party web-services
- Experience with Test Driven Development, utilising unit testing and continuous integration and deployment (Jest, Vitest, Cyrprus)
- Expert in web standards and WCAG
- Expert in front-end debugging and performance troubleshooting
- Sound knowledge of UX best practices and what it takes to build a great user interface and user experience
- Proven experience building frontend libraries and frameworks
- Extensive experience creating reusable components in the context of a design system
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong understanding of the Vue.js framework and its core principles
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem and build tools
- Working experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of modern development tools, like Git
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in consuming and designing RESTful APIs and GraphQl queries
- Passionate about delivering high-quality software
- Excited about learning and improving
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality software
- Attentive to detail, flexible, and able to understand/work with legacy code
- Experience supporting PaaS activities
- Experience with implementing integration solutions with Microservices, RESTful Web Services and Web APIs
- Experience implementing TDD
And, if you have experience working in a contact centre, that would be even better!
- Australian Sponsorship opportunity
- We’re committed to creating a diverse and open environment where all ideas are appreciated and explored
- We’re solving a significant problem for real people in a big way
- We love designing elegant solutions to complex problems
- We have an active social committee organising company events and celebrations
- Fitness Wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Recognition Program
- Training and career development opportunities