Join our growing SaaS company!
With the recent deployment of our platform on Microsoft Azure and our Strategic Partnership with Microsoft, ipSCAPE is poised for incredible growth and so we are expanding our fantastic Sales Team in Sydney.
As part of a small team in a growing start-up, these roles play a key part in our growth strategy. ipSCAPE operates in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, and initiative plus excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills. The sales process can last months, so an ability to build and maintain strong relationships & and active pipeline are crucial requirements for these roles.
ipSCAPE is an Australian cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across Australia. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute ipSCAPE software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
We offer a multi-channel customer experience technology solution with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capabilities with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments, optimising contact centre operations and generating strategic insights in customer management.
Business Development Representative
We are looking for an energetic, sales-focused and BDR to be responsible for securing meetings and demos for BDM’S. The primary responsibility of this role is Lead Generation (cold calling and nurturing prospects) and the qualification of good quality leads. However, an essential element is a genuine drive to learn quickly and the ability to work well in a small team.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Lead Generation through Sales blitz (80% of role). Make calls to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting, media monitoring, searching industry papers and re-engaging prospects.
- Tele-sales – creating a number of qualified leads and appointments (per month) for the corporate sales team through proactive sales activities such as cold calling, networking, identifying contacts and hunting for opportunities
- Support the sales process including nurturing leads and constant lead qualification
- Support the partnership sales process
- Understand ipSCAPE products, value proposition, and positioning / keep up to date on industry trends and the competition’s positioning within the marketplace
- Track all lead activity, monitor leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution and ideas that drive great team results and success.
- Assist in the creation and updating of sales collateral such a presentations and competitor reference cards
- Research, create, develop targeted prospect lists
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Contact centre / sales experience would be advantageous but not necessarily required
- Smart, competitive, energetic, enthusiastic, fearless, highly motivated
- Keen interest in the SaaS space
We will offer you:
- Dynamic and fast-growing business with huge vision
- A challenging and rewarding position with the opportunity for exposure and growth to various departments within the business
- Training and development opportunities
- Open and inclusive Work Culture
- A workplace committed to continuous improvement
- Social and Fitness Wellbeing initiatives
Required for Success
- Exceptional Communication and Presentation Skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Drive and Determination
- Willingness to go the extra mile to deliver customer outcomes
- Positive outlook
If you feel that you are the person for this job don’t hesitate and apply now. If you don’t tick all these boxes but feel that you are an exceptional individual and are right for this role, reach out anyway.