Integrate your customer experience solution into your CRM and get a single view of your customer
Single Customer View
Integrate ipSCAPE with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to provide a single-customer view for interactions:
- Create more personalised experiences
- Provide your agents with the most up-to-date customer information
- Optimise your customer relationships
- Inbound and outbound voice calls can be made and received
- Click-to-dial phone numbers within your CRM
- Identify an incoming phone number
- Open an existing record when a customer calls
- Add details of the call directly into the CRM
ipSCAPE automatically updates the records in your CRM.
Screen pop customer records for quick access to information.
The following fields can be mapped between the CRM and ipSCAPE to update records seamlessly:
- Customer Name
- Customer Phone number
- Agent First + Last name
- Call Direction (Inbound or Outbound
- Wrap code
- Result Code
- Time in Queue
- Link to recording
Features to integrate your CRM with your contact centre
Create more personalised experiences and improve agent productivity with a single view of your customer.
Reduce agent’s manual errors and create efficiencies through dialling outbound, directly from within the CRM. This creates accurate customer records.
Skills, Campaign Based Routing
Information from your integrated CRM routes callers to the most appropriate agent, based on their profile, preferences and previous experiences to improve service levels.
Reduce call handling times and improve agent productivity using screen pops. Calls are presented to the agent in real-time. Information is fed from the CRM.
Integrate your IVR with any CRM and use customer information and inputs from the IVR to route calls more effectively.
Standard CTI implementation can be deployed within days, not weeks. Your agents can concentrate on servicing customers.
Link to Call Recording
Automatically record Call Outcome, Call Duration and Call Notes. Easily tag and locate Call Recordings in your CRM.