Improve your contact rates and connect with more prospects using ipSCAPE’s automated outbound dialler technology
Reach More Customers
ipSCAPE’s outbound dialler enables businesses to efficiently connect with customers. This results in agents spending more time having conversations and less time dialling numbers or waiting as the phone rings.
Intelligent algorithms, combined with sophisticated lead optimisation tools, make the ipSCAPE dialler an industry leader.
Advanced Dialler Technology
ipSCAPE has a range of automatic dialler technology tailored to suit your business needs. Types of auto dialer Australia wide, include:
- Progressive – Numbers are dialled only when an agent is available
- Preview – Leads and customer details are presented to the agent who then initiates the call.
- Predictive – Algorithms forecast the ratio of available agents to live calls, and the dialler calls numbers before agents become available. This optimises connect rates, talk time and agent productivity.
- Power – provide the ability for the dialler manager to manage the speed, with adaptive modes for more control.
Outbound Optimisation Tools
Access optimisation tools that empower you to reach more customers:
- List Weighting – load multiple lists of leads to a campaign and blend them using prioritisation inputs.
- Answering Machine detection technology – a call will only be presented to your agents when a customer has answered the call made by the dialler
- Intuitive Leads Module – a guided user experience to assist the upload, mapping and validation of lead lists with changes saved automatically.
The ipSCAPE platform provides you with all the features you need to run a world-class contact centre.
Improve user experience by instantly providing customers with relevant information. Agents can select a choice of wrap codes that trigger emails and attachments to the caller, e.g. terms and conditions, application form, standard contract.
Auto Preview Dialler
Increase agent productivity using auto preview dialler. Agents can set a time limit on preview mode that enables them to review customer information, prior to speaking to them.
Outbound campaigns can be customised to suit your dialling ratios. Call ratios are aligned to agent call answering ratios. If your agents are busy, the dialler slows down. If extra resources are available, it accelerates.
Lead details and telephone numbers are presented to the agent who then initiates the call. Agents have more control and better engagement when they have visibility of the customer record prior to starting the call.
Improve customer experience by creating automatic call backs that ensure all leads are optimised and every potential opportunity is contacted.
Improve Conversion Rates
The more opportunities your agents have to speak to prospects, the higher the conversion rates. Your agents can have conversations with prospects, instead of dialling numbers and being connected to voicemails.